Tension clamp – 3D & 2D Autodesk Inventor projects
This 3D CAD design is one of our free Autodesk Inventor projetcts which could be used for free purpose. Simple CAD project for beginners can be used by anyone who wants to learn CAD designs in professional way. Download whole CAD project with Inventor 3D models, 3D STEP models, STL models and DWF. In one catalogue you will find complete set of free 2D drawings and related 3D assemblies. Every of our Autodesk Inventor projects is prepared in professional way, compatible with ISO standards.
Welded steel hook, made of laser-cut metal sheets. Sling lift components combined as a tool for straightening welded steel structures.
Models have been created in Inventor 2014. Standarized parts have been downloaded from Traceparts and Pewag supplier. You can freely download them, modify and 3D print (all individual parts are solid CAD 3D models).
CAD 3D model & 2D DWG documentation description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: 19 individual solid 3D parts
- 2D Inventor DWG drawings – 2 sheets/2 files
- 3D STEP, STL, DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 2 sheets/2 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 2 sheets/2 files