Coffee table plans – create own coffee table
Scissor Coffee table design – Lifting height from 350[mm] to 840[mm]
This CAD project we made entirely in Inventor 2014. It contains a full 3D assembly and each element in separate 3D models. Complete assembly 2D documentation in DWG Inventor format was create from 3D assembly and part models. We exported the 2D documentation in the AutoCAD DWG format.
We give to you for disposal: a complete 3D CAD design. Including assemblies and individual 3D models of individual parts. As well as full 2D assemblies and assembly technical documentation. In addition, PDF versions of all drawings and 3D models in STEP, DWF and STL formats. You can open those files in professional CAD softwares like Inventor, Nx or SolidWorks, but also likeways free programs like SketchUp, DWF viewer (AutoDesk Design Review), DraftSight.
Coffee table plans – DIY coffee table with manual screw scissor drive
Today product which comes from industry but his destination is “civil” duty.
CAD 3D model & 2D DWG documentation description:
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual 3D bodies – 233 subassemblies and parts occurences in active project
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 15 sheets/12 files
- 3D STEP + STL + DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 15 sheets/15 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 15 sheets/12 files
Coffee table driven by manual and metric screw, with pantograph scissor construction. Steel frame made of cold formed C profiles, top made of wooden planks. Hand wheel for lifting and lowering the top, with diameter 280mm to obtain a good torque. This scissor coffe table has a wide range of movement in vertical, from 380mm to 800mm. Wooden top of the table has 700mm widght and 500 depth. This should give a good comfort with use. Total weight of the scissor jack table including fasteners is 28kg.
We are very pleased to design it so we will be grateful that it will not be the last of coffe table design :).
- lifting height from 350[mm] to 840[mm]
- weight 28[kg]
- manual metric screw adjustable height of coffee table
- construction steel, brushed and covered transparent lacquer (or if you like could be Inox 1.4301 stainless steel)
- wheel sets to buy from Blickle (or choose another supplier)