Conveyor Belt Design – CAD 3D and 2D complete design
DIY conveyor belt drawing PDF, 2D DWG AutoCAD drawings, 3D CAD models – free download
Conveyor belt design – small (short – 900mm) and light conveyor intended for the pharmaceutical industry or food. Construction made from stainless steel. PVC belt with V guide profile K13 – from SAVATECH.
Complete CAD free conveyor belt design (3D files Autodesk Inventor, STP, STL, DWF and 2D DWG files Inventor, AutoCAD, 2D PDF) is ready for download. It contains free CAD 3D models, assemblies, CAD models of standard mechanic parts. We provide freely downloadable 3D CAD models and 2D CAD drawings for direct download from our site.
With this CAD documentation You can easyly DIY conveyor belt.
Prepared documentation types are separate as sets of 3D free CAD models and assemblies, 2D CAD drawings. Full set (3D & 2D Inventor 2014) contains 3D assemblies (Inventor 3D, STEP’s, SAT’s, DWF’s), 3D models, free 2D CAD drawings in DWG AutoCAD. They can be opened in any 3D CAD program like Inventor (version 2014 or higher), Solid Works, Solid Edge, PTC Creo, Catia and 3Ds Max or Rhino3D.
Download this free CAD design with free 2D CAD drawings and enjoy profesional engineering project and DIY conveyor belt.
Conveyor belt design description:
- mechanism for trasnporting shredded parts
- drive engine based on SEW line
- maximum cargo weight on 1m: 15[kg]
- green PVC flat belt with V-Shape from SAVATECH
- steel control box from RITTAL
Model & documentation description (Models/Drawings to Download)
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: 214 individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 25 sheets
- 3D STEP+STL+DWF (in one zip file)
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 30 sheets/30files (zip file contains all sheets in PDF)
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical