Hydraulic scissor lift table plans – 3D and 2D CAD complete project
DIY scissor lift table – Scissor lift mechanism 1000[kg]
Presenting Scissor table lifter CAD design. Assembly have been created in 3D AUTODESK Inventor 2014. Project includes all 3D parts necessary for implementation of complete product. Such as actuators, bearings, screw connections.
Especially relevant is that all 3D models are editable, given properties of materials. Components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product. DWG CAD drawings also have been made in Inventor 2014. First of all You can open them using any modern CAD soft such: Inventor 2014 (native), AutoCAD 2014 (not lower), SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Catia, Creo, etc.
Complete documentation 2D DWG could be easy downloaded from our site, alsoimplemented and use to production. All drawings are with title blocks, annotations, comments, dimensions, descriptions. Furthermore material data, conditions of execution, accuracy, tolerances. etc.
Furthermore our Scissor Table project is available in a range finishes from mild steel, galvanised, aluminium or stainless steel. Permissible load 1000kg. Construction of scissor lift mechanism is based on welded steel frame.
One C&C Hydraulics hydraulic cylinder single action and SKF bearings as rollers.
Technical data of the CAD project: DIY scissor lift table
- load capacity – 1000[kg] (2205 [lb])
- weight 220 [kg]
- scissor lift mechanism – construction steel S355JR
- hydraulic cylinder from C&C Hydraulics
Model & scissor lift table plans description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 29 sheets in 21 files
- 3D STEP, STL, DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 29 sheets in 29 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 29 sheets in 21 files