Hydraulic scissor lift table plans – 3D and 2D CAD complete project
DIY scissor lift table
Scissor table lifter CAD design. Assembly have been created in 3D AUTODESK Inventor 2014. Project includes all 3D parts necessary for implementation of complete product, such as actuators, bearings, screw connections.
All 3D models are editable, given properties of materials, components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product.
DWG CAD drawings also have been made in Inventor 2014. You can open them using Inventor or AutoCAD 2014 (not lower). documentation 2D DWG is a complete documentation ready to use on production. All drawings have a title blocks, annotations, comments, dimensions, descriptions, material data, conditions of execution, accuracy, tolerances. etc.
Permissible load 1000kg. Construction based on welded steel frame.
One C&C Hydraulics hydraulic cylinder single action and SKF bearings as rollers.
Technical data of the CAD project:
- load capacity – 1000[kg] (2205 [lb])
- weight 220 [kg]
- construction steel S355JR
- Hydraulic cylinder from C&C Hydraulics
Model & scissor lift table plans description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 29 sheets in 21 files
- 3D STEP, STL, DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 29 sheets in 29 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 29 sheets in 21 files