Stand with Six Baskets – Free 3D and 2D CAD project
Prepared documentation types are separate sets of 3D free CAD models and assemblies, 2D CAD drawings. Full set (3D & 2D Inventor 2014) contains 3D assemblies (Inventor 3D, STEP’s, SAT’s, DWF’s), 3D models, free 2D CAD drawings in DWG AutoCAD. They can be opened in any 3D CAD program like Inventor (version 2014 or higher), Solid Works, Solid Edge, PTC Creo, Catia and 3Ds Max or Rhino3D.
Download this free CAD design with free 2D CAD drawings and enjoy profesional engineering project and DIY conveyor belt.
- steel frame painted grey,
Model & documentation description (Models/Drawings to Download)
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: 28 individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies (118 occures in active project)
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 5 sheets
- 3D STEP+DWF (in one zip file)
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 7 sheets/5files (zip file contains all sheets in PDF)
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 7 sheets/5files