Welding turntable design – complete
The newcomer CAD project for download from papacad.com Welding positioner DIY!
Welding turntable for pipes and other cylindrical parts. This rotator is equipped with an electrically rotated table with a diameter of 600 mm. The table has milled grooves in accordance with the commercial tooling. The rotation is carried out using an electric motor controlled by an inverter. And the inclination of the table is manual by screw and a knob.
Welding positioner DIY design was created in Autodesk Inventor. Calculations regarding drive power, table axis strength and bearing capacity are attached to the project. Just like in our other CAD projects, all purchase parts, fastening, construction, etc. are compliant with ISO standards. Each part has been modeled individually.
Welding turntable design description
- welding positioner design – maximum weight capacity – 300kg (660lb).
- table powered by gearbox and electric engine
- manual angle adjustment – trapezoidal screw
- permissible operational weight 300kg, maximum 25 rpm.
3D CAD model & welding positioner plans 2D drawings
Welding table plans – CAD design have been prepared in 3D AUTODESK Inventor 2014 by our team papacad.com. Project includes all necessary 3D parts. All 3D models are editable, with given material properties. Components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product.
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly – 178 3D CAD parts and total occurrences
- main assembly contains:
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 92,5 [Mb]
- 3D STEP + 3D STL+3D DWF – 24,5 [mb]
- 2D DWG (2004) – 32 sheets in 32 DWG files – 9,5[Mb]
- 2D PDF – 32 sheets in 25 files- 4,7[Mb]