Turntable welding positioner CAD design
The newcomer CAD project for download available soon.
Welding rotor for pipes and other cylindrical parts. The rotator is equipped with an electrically rotated table with a diameter of 600 mm. The table has milled grooves in accordance with the commercial tooling. The rotation is carried out using an electric motor controlled by an inverter. And the inclination of the table is manual by screw and a knob.
The CAD design welding rotator was creaate in Autodesk Inventor. Calculations regarding drive power, table axis strength and bearing capacity are attached to the project. Just like in our other CAD projects, all purchase parts, fastening, construction, etc. are compliant with ISO standards. Each part has been modeled individually.
Welding positioner design description
- jib crane design maximum weight capacity – 300kg (660lb).
- table powered by gearbox and electric engine
- manual angle adjustment
- permissible operational weight 300kg, maximum 25 rpm.
3D CAD model & welding turntable plans description
Welding table plans – CAD design have been prepared in 3D AUTODESK Inventor 2014. Project includes all necessary 3D parts. All 3D models are editable, given properties of materials, components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product.
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly – 289 3D parts and total occurrences
- main assembly contains:
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – available soon
- 3D STEP + 3D STL+3D DWF – 1.1mb
- 2D DWG (2004) – available soon
- 2D PDF – available soon