10 ton Gantry crane DWG plans
Gantry crane design with CAD 3D models and 2D DWG and PDF drawings
papacad.com presenting: gantry crane production documentation for download
The papacad team presents a 10 ton gantry crane CAD design. We designed this device to the last bolt. The YSS-1000 electric chain hoist, which is one of the strongest chain hoists, is suspended from the “A” steel structure with a ground clearance of 5 meters.
We have prepared the entire CAD project for the crane gate in Inventor. The files are compatible with versions 2014 or higher. On the right, in the selection window, you can select all types of documentation that we provide as standard. Gantry crane plans PDF and DWG. You have all the 2D DIY gantry crane drawings available for production.
For smaller loads, we designed a workshop gantry for 500 kg with manual chain winch.
DIY Gantry crane drawings & 3D CAD models description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly + 2D DWG files – complete set of documentation – .zip file 120,5[MB)
- main assembly contains: 105 individual solid 3D parts
- 2D Inventor assembly DWG drawings – 28 sheets in 22 Inventor DWG files
- 3D STEP + 3D STL + 3D DWF – 3 files – .zip file 10[MB)
- gantry crane drawings 2D DWG (2004) -28 AutoCAD sheets in 28 DWG files – .zip file 12[MB)
- 2D PDF – 28 sheets in 22 PDF files – .zip file 5 [MB)
Heavy gantry crane design description
Heavy gantry crane designed for transport heavy weights. Placed on train rails. Electrical chain hoist YSS-1000 , manual moving. Steel welded frame.
- product for transporting weights up to 10[t]
- YSS-1000 electrical chain hoist 15[t] from Cheng Day Ltd.
- train rail
- fixed chain hoist (without horizontal movement)
There are no reviews yet.