Download hydraulic scissor lift table plans (1200kg) with lift calculations in .xls and .ods format
Scissor table design – downloadable CAD documentation
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual 3D bodies – 89 subassemblies and parts
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 19 sheets/14 files
- 3D STEP + STL + DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 19 sheets/19 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 19 sheets/14 files
- calculations of hydraulic actuators, forces at joints – xls, ods sheets with automated formulas
Diy scissor lift table with 1200kg lifting force and lifting height from163[mm] to 1000[mm].
Project of hydralic table lift with permissible load 1200kg, based on welded steel frame. This table is driven by two Mapro single action hydraulic actuators. And for guiding we used SKF bearings as rollers.
This CAD project we made entirely in Inventor 2014. It contains a full 3D assembly and each element in separate 3D models. Complete scissor lift drawings in DWG Inventor format was create from 3D assembly and part models. We saved the 2D documentation in the AutoCAD DWG format.
We give to you for disposal: a complete 3D CAD design. Including assemblies and individual 3D models of individual parts. As well as full 2D assemblies and assembly technical documentation. In addition, PDF versions of all drawings and 3D models in STEP, DWF and STL formats. You can open those files in professional CAD softwares like Inventor, Nx or SolidWorks, but also likeways free programs like SketchUp, DWF viewer (AutoDesk Design Review), DraftSight.
If you would like to see another machines with hydraulic drive, see also CAD design of smaller Hydraulic scissor table design for 500 kg or Workshop hydraulic crane with 2D drawings. Also we have complete CAD design of Two stage scissor hydraulic table.
Set of drawings includes:
– Drawings with complete descriptions related with the technologies of production.
– BOM list with materials, producers, spare parts, parts and drawings numerations.
Downloaded 2D CAD documentation allows you to produce own working copy of scissor table lift. In the parts shopping lists are given: dimensions, sizes, manufacturers and their codes.
Also from now available are complete detailed scissor table calculations for calculating:
- hydraulic cylinder force (known weight capacity, geometry details)
- forces in all joints,
- normal forces, shear forces, bend moments,
- stress in joints sections
- also formulas, equations etc.
Hydraulic Scissor Table technical data:
- load capacity – 1200[kg] (2645 [lb] at 160[bar])
- lifting height from 163[mm] to 1000[mm]
- weight 175 [kg]
- construction steel S235JR
- Hydraulic cylinders from Mapro
- 3D CAD model & working documentation description