DIY Volumetric feeder – 2D CAD drawings of filling machine
3D CAD assembly models and 2D DWG documentation
DIY Volumetric feeder with pneumatic drive – Download a set of 2D CAD drawings of the filling machine
We present a complete, well-rounded design of a volumetric pneumatic filling machine. If you were wondering how pneumatic feeder works – then you have a unique opportunity. The documentation presented by us is complete in terms of execution and assembly. The 2D drawings give a full description of the materials
This CAD project we made entirely in Inventor 2014. It contains a full 3D assembly and each element in separate 3D models. Complete assembly 2D documentation in DWG Inventor format was create from 3D assembly and part models. We saved the 2D documentation in the AutoCAD DWG format.
You have to your disposal: A complete 3D CAD design, including assemblies and individual 3D models of individual parts, as well as full 2D assembly and assembly documentation. In addition, PDF versions of all drawings and 3D models in STEP, DWF and STL formats. You can open those files in professional CAD softwares like Inventor, Nx or SolidWorks, but also likeways free programs like SketchUp, DWF viewer (AutoDesk Design Review), DraftSight.
Volumetric feeder projected for dosing fluids in food industry, also cosmetic and chemical. Maximum dose is 1.5[dm3].
Welded frame – inox steel 1.4301 welded frame. FESTO pneumatic actuators drive main dosing tube and DIRECTIONAL SPOOL VALVE. Seals from SKF .
Technical data of filling machine design:
- maximum dose – 1,5[dm3]
- tank capacity – 50[dm3]
- efficiency – up to 360[pcs/h]
- steerage – manual (pnaumatic foot pedal)
- Inox steel 1.4301
CAD 3D models & 2D CAD drawings description of volumetric feeder design
- 3D Inventor 2014 CAD assembly (complete BOM list)
- main 3D CAD assembly contains: 214 individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 69 drawing sheets in 59 files
- 3D files: STEP, DWF, STL models – 3 files
- 2D CAD drawings – DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 69 sheets + pdf prints
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 69 drawing sheets in 59 files