Volumetric feeder – Filling Machine 2D CAD drawings
3D CAD assembly and 2D DWG documentation
Complete CAD 2D technical drawings documentation and 3D assembly (Autodesk Inventor, STP). Complete detailed 2D CAD drawings: 2D DWG and PDF production documentation – 69 AutoCAD DWG drawings. Our CAD drawings contain drawing tables, parts lists, material lists and all production and technology guidelines.
Volumetric feeder projected for dosing fluids in food industry, also cosmetic and chemical. Maximum dose is 1.5[dm3].
Welded frame – inox steel 1.4301 welded frame. FESTO pneumatic actuators drive main dosing tube and DIRECTIONAL SPOOL VALVE. Seals from SKF .
Technical data of filling machine design:
- maximum dose – 1,5[dm3]
- tank capacity – 50[dm3]
- efficiency – up to 360[pcs/h]
- steerage – manual (pnaumatic foot pedal)
- Inox steel 1.4301
CAD 3D models & 2D CAD drawings description of volumetric feeder design
- 3D Inventor 2014 CAD assembly (complete BOM list)
- main 3D CAD assembly contains: 214 individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 69 drawing sheets in 59 files
- 3D files: STEP, DWF, STL models – 3 files
- 2D CAD drawings – DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 69 sheets + pdf prints
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 69 drawing sheets in 59 files