Kant Twist Clamp design – Download Kant Twist Clamp plans PDF and DWG AutoCAD
3D CAD models and 2D DWG drawings – production technical documentation for download
Kant twist clamp design was created by papacad.com in Autodesk Inventor ,version 2014. With this CAD technical docmentation everyone can DIY handle clamp, calculated on 700kg holding capacity. Twist clamp DWG drawings documentation is fully complemented by technological guidelines for machining and welding of steel structures. For other handles, we designed a Scissor handle clamp – free CAD design.
Description of Kant Twist Clamp plans PDF and DWG & 3D CAD models
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly + 2D DWG files – complete set of documentation – .zip file 7,7[MB)
- main assembly contains: 10 individual solid 3D parts
- 2D Inventor assembly DWG drawings – 2 sheets in 1 Inventor DWG files
- 3D STEP + 3D STL + 3D DWF – 3 files – .zip file 3,5[MB)
- handle clamp 2D DWG (2004) -2 AutoCAD sheets in 2 DWG files – .zip file 2,1[MB)
- 2D PDF – 2 sheets in 1 PDF file – .zip file 1,7 [MB)
Handle clamp design description
- holding capacity up to 700[kg]
- construction steel S355JR
- galvanized plates and pins
- oxidized screw and pivots
There are no reviews yet.