Drum Lifting Clamp – download 3D CAD files with complete 2D DWG drawings and PDF prints
We present a simple CAD design, create professionally. This project can be used to produce a fully-fledged gripper, as well as to learn to improve design skils, or easy CAD project for beginners, autocad project ideas, etc.
We also created this CAD design in the Autodesk Inventor 2014 environment. Following the corrections and supplements of the 3D model and 2D CAD documentation, it is a complete CAD project with a carefully modeled 3D assembly and professional CAD 2D DWG workshop documentation. Our CAD drawings contain drawing tables, parts lists, material lists and all production and technology guidelines.
We have made every effort to ensure that this CAD design meets the guidelines of ISO standards. Thus, everyone can use our 2D drawings and produce their own handle for lifting metal barrels.
Equipment designed for lifting metal barrels (drums) of barrel diameter – 570[mm]. Permisible load is calculated on 300kg.
Frame is made of structural steel for general purpose – S235JRG2. Screw connections have strength class 8.8. Lifting clamp is equipped with lock in neutral position. Sling is hanging on the shackle with swivel.
Grasper technical data:
- lift capacity – 300kg (661lb)
- barrel diameter – 570[mm]
- three arms clamping automaticly
- open position blocking
3D CAD design description : CAD model/assembly & 2D DWG technical documentation description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: 27 individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG drawings – 17 sheets (14files)
- 3D CAD files in neutral formats: STEP, STL, DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD drawings (Mechanical 2004) – 17 sheets (17 files)
- 2D PDF CAD drawings from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 17 sheets (14 files)