Screw scissor table – Coffee table design
3D and 2D CAD complete project
DIY coffe table with manual screw scissor drive – adjustable height coffee table
Today product which comes from industry but his destination is “civil” duty.
Coffee table driven by manual and metric screw, with pantograph scissor construction. Steel frame made of cold formed C profiles, top made of wooden planks. Hand wheel for lifting and lowering the top, with diameter 280mm to obtain a good torque. This scissor coffe table has a wide range of movement in vertical, from 380mm to 800mm. Wooden top of the table has 700mm widght and 500 depth. This should give a good comfort with use. Total weight of the scissor jack table including fasteners is 28kg.
Coffee Table design has been created in Autodesk Inventor 2014. We have been prepared complete 3D CAD project and 2D drawings for production. You will be able to open all project CAD files in any of popular CAD systems like Inventor (version 2014 or higher), Solid Works, Solid Edge, PTC Creo, Catia and 3Ds Max or Rhino3D.
We are very pleased to design it so we will be grateful that it will not be the last of coffe table design :).
- weight 28[kg]
- manual metric screw adjustable height coffee table
- construction steel, brushed and covered transparent lacquer
- wheel sets to buy from Blickle (or choose another supplier)
Model & documentation description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual 3D bodies – 233 subassemblies and parts occurences in active project
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 15 sheets/12 files
- 3D STEP + STL + DWF – 3 files
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – 15 sheets/15 files
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – 15 sheets/12 files