Service Platform – 3D CAD models for download
The platform has been designed for two operators who can work on it at the same time – 3D CAD Inventor Design – Customers can buy this product in our webshop
- platform height- 2400[mm]
- permisible weight capacity – 400[kg]
- welded profiles – construction steel S235JRG2
- galvanized steel gratings
- based on 4 swivel wheels with breake and stop-fix
Frame is made of structural steel for general purpose S235JRG2, welded. Screw connections in the strength class 8.8 and wheelsets BLICKLE (CAD models from Blickle) – front two swivel with breakes and lock STOP-FIX, two rear fixed. Stairs and platform gratings made of galvanized steel. The maximum load is 400[kg] – can handle with two people with equipment. Service platform is often used for servicing devices at the height without using hydraulic or electric access platforms.
Project contains complete BOM structure with numeration and descriptions.
Platform design was created by papacad.com in Autodesk Inventor 2014.
- maximum load – 200 kg]
- height – 2,5[m]
- steerage – manual
- construction steel S235JRG2
CAD models & 2D CAD DWG documentation description ( download 3D CAD models )
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – available soon
- 3D STEP
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – available soon
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – available soon