Pillar Jib crane design – 3D and 2D CAD jib crane plans
Download CAD project with complete production documentation
3D CAD model & jib crane plans description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly – 438 3D parts and total occurrences
- main assembly contains:
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – 22 sheets in 15 files – complete CAD documentation
- 3D STEP + 3D STL+3D DWF – 1.1mb
- 2D DWG (2004) – 22sheets in 22 dwg files (with 2D PDF printed copy)
- 2D PDF – 22 sheet in 15 files
Jib crane design description
- jib crane design maximum weight capacity – 2000kg (4400lb).
- with electric wire rope hoist 180°
- light heavyweight design (DIN 15018 H2/B3)
- adjustable clamping buffers
- easy installation of chain hoist
Jib crane project, which has a horizontal jib (boom) that supports a moveable hoist. Based on floor-mounted pillar. Used mostly in industrial premises, the jib may swing through an arc, giving additional lateral movement 180 degree. It can be also fixed. The jib cranes can be also fitted on top floors of warehouse buildings to help lift goods to all floors from ground to top. This jib crane has an operating arm that extends horizontally from the crane. Pillar mounted jib crane is used for transport in close range distance. Maximum permissible weight capacity of this jib crane -2000[kg] (4400lb).
Assembly of pillar jib crane CAD design have been prepared in 3D AUTODESK Inventor 2014 by our team papacad.com. Project includes all necessary 3D parts.
All 3D models are editable, given properties of materials, components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product.
Pillar jib crane plans 2D DWG drawings also have been created in Inventor 2014 as 3D assemblies projections. Executive documentation 2D DWG is a complete documentation ready to use on production. All drawings have a title blocks, annotations, comments, dimensions, descriptions, material data, conditions of execution, accuracy, tolerances. etc.