Single girder overhead crane design – 3D and 2D CAD drawings
Download Bridge Crane CAD design with complete production documentation
We presenting Single girder overhead crane CAD project. This complex 3D and 2D Design was created in 3D AUTODESK Inventor. Project includes all 3D parts necessary for implementation of complete product.
All 3D models are editable, given properties of materials, components are grouped in the assemblies and subassemblies according to their functions in the real product.
DWG drawings also were made in Inventor. Executive documentation 2D DWG is a complete documentation ready to use on production. All drawings have a title blocks, annotations, comments, dimensions, descriptions, material data, conditions of execution, accuracy, tolerances. etc.
Overhead crane for transport in close range distance. Maximum permissible weight capacity -1t/1000kg.
- maximum permissible weight capacity -1t/1000kg
- span dimensions 12[m]
Model & documentation description
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly – 110 individual 3D parts. zip file – 35,2 [mb]
- main assembly contains: – 3D parts of all assembly, standarized 3D parts as screws, 3D models of purchased parts
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings: complete CAD documentation (with PDF prints) for production and assembly
- 3D STEP+3D STL+3D DWF – 3 files – zip file 25[mb]
- 2D DWG (2004) – 26 sheets in 26 files – zip file 12[mb]
- 2D PDF – 26 sheets in 25 files – zip file 5[mb]