Platform ladder CAD design – 3D CAD models for download
The movable platform has been designed for two operators who can work on it at the same time – 3D CAD Design – Customers can buy this product in our webshop
Movable platform ladder design contains detailed 3D assembly model. Where each element is saved as separate 3D model.. Complete assembly 2D documentation in DWG Inventor format was create from 3D assembly and part models. We saved the 2D documentation in the AutoCAD DWG format.
You have to your disposal: A complete 3D CAD design, including assemblies and individual 3D models of individual parts, as well as full 2D assembly and assembly documentation. In addition, PDF versions of all drawings and 3D models in STEP, DWF and STL formats. You can open those files in professional CAD softwares like Inventor, Nx or SolidWorks, but also likeways free programs like SketchUp, DWF viewer (AutoDesk Design Review), DraftSight.
Platform ladder CAD drawings and 3D models description:
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly (complete BOM list)
- main assembly contains: individual solid 3D parts and subassemblies
- 2D Inventor DWG assembly drawings – available soon
- 3D STEP
- 2D DWG AutoCAD Mechanical (2004) – available soon
- 2D PDF from DWG AutoCAD Mechanical – available soon
Platform ladder design specification:
- platform height- 2400[mm]
- permisible weight capacity – 400[kg]
- welded profiles – construction steel S235JRG2
- galvanized steel gratings
- based on 4 swivel wheels with breake and stop-fix
Frame is made of structural steel for general purpose S235JRG2, welded. Screw connections class 8.8 and wheelunits from BLICKLE (CAD models from Blickle) – front two swivel with breakes and lock STOP-FIX, two rear fixed. Stairs and platform gratings made of galvanized steel. The maximum load is 400[kg] – can handle with two people with equipment. Service platform is often used for servicing devices at the height without using hydraulic or electric access platforms.
Project contains complete BOM structure with numeration and descriptions.
Platform design was created by papacad.com in Autodesk Inventor 2014.
- maximum load – 200 kg]
- height – 2,5[m]
- steerage – manual
- construction steel S235JRG2