Ratchet tensioner design with CAD drawings
3D CAD models and 2D DWG drawings – technical, production documentation for download
Ratchet tensioner CAD project description:
- Included 3D CAD formats: Inventor PRT+ASM, STP, STL, DWF
- Included 2D CAD formats: Inventor DWG, AutoCAD DWG, DXF, PDF
- 3D Inventor 2014 assembly + 2D DWG files (also DXF files) – complete set of documentation – .zip file 39[MB)
- main assembly contains: 22 individual solid 3D parts
- 2D Inventor assembly DWG drawings – 7 sheets in 4 Inventor DWG files
- 3D STEP + 3D STL + 3D DWF – 3 files – .zip file 2[MB]
- handle clamp 2D DWG (2004) -7 AutoCAD sheets in 7 DWG and DXF files – .zip file 3,2[MB)
- 2D PDF – 7 sheets in 4 PDF file – .zip file 0,6 [MB)
Ratchet binder with example of use
We present a CAD project of a ratchet tensioner used often for frame straightening after welding proces. Moreover, this project you can use as DIY project for any who is interested. If you are interested see also other our CAD designs of other tools and holders. For instance see Welding positioner, Kant twist clamp or Panel gripper.
This CAD project we made entirely in Inventor 2014. It contains a full 3D assembly and each element in separate 3D models. Complete assembly 2D documentation in DWG Inventor format was create from 3D assembly and part models. We saved the 2D documentation in the AutoCAD DWG format.
You have to your disposal: A complete 3D CAD ratchet binder design, including assemblies and individual 3D models of individual parts, as well as full 2D assembly and assembly documentation. In addition, PDF versions of all drawings with ratchet binder dimensions. And 3D models in STEP, DWF and STL formats. You can open those files in professional CAD softwares like Inventor, Nx or SolidWorks, but also likeways free programs like SketchUp, DWF viewer (AutoDesk Design Review), DraftSight.